
Out with super stressed der today.
Before that, met rachels leshia son taby &sher at CS.
A minor shopping spree for her, and $0 spent for me.
I cant smile for nuts. I can't anymore. With the piercing on.
The son & taby were supposed to join, but. wells, sigh.
I wanted ice cream so much that I nagged till I forgotten that I wanted.
sighhhhhhhhhhs.
I have so much to think now.
I'm going crazyyyyyy.
but still, thanks for making my day :)
[edit]
I wish I could end it HERE. Right now.
I prayed and prayed. But, God doesn't seems to respond.
Blame it on myself. Kill me, stab me, do anything to me.
I will NEVER be the same. Goodbye.
You might think this Eunice acting emo. Put yourself in my shoes.
I have nothing more to say.
[/edit]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home